Three Countries, One Family.
Servicevision in Barcelona and Cine Equipment in Singapore have worked to deliver the latest Scorpio Stabilized V head to our customer Top Vision in Shanghai. After a waiting period of five and a half years, this is the first head to make its appearance in the city.
The New Scorpio Stabilized Head V is a new level on the stabilization world. Following the principles of the previous Scorpio Stabilized Head, the design of the new gyros, new mechanics and new software allows the Head to be faster, easier and more effective.
– Pan axis revolutions 360º in 3 seconds with HD slip rings to allow fast movements following the action.
– The new design with the axis sliding through bars allow to adjust the size of the head quickly.
– All the connections, covers and movements are protected for water allowing to work under humidity or rain without rain cover for the head.
– The new method of control allows to be stabled on the drift and easy to maintain the horizon with the new real horizon function.
– The main feature in the Stabilized Head is the level of the Stabilization. The New Scorpio Stabilized Head incorporates new mechanics and electronics designed in detecting a big range of frequencies of vibrations and with enough speed to correct faster than other heads. It is for that, the vibrations isolator become an accessory to use only in necessary cases.