Rated 0 out of 5$ 780.00
ARRI True Blue represent an unprecedented evolution of the location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI True Blue T1 is available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 250.00
The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area. ARRI Junior lampheads are available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 830.00 – $ 1,026.00
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.
Rotolight Titan X2 Cinematic RGBWW light with standard operated yoke, international power supply and dedicated power cable set
Rated 0 out of 5
A ground-breaking LED soft light, it utilizes state of the art RGBWW technology to deliver unparalleled light output, outstanding colour accuracy for gorgeous skin tones and a suite of industry-first features to enhance the creative possibilities of lighting professionals. Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Titan™ X2 delivers the very latest in LED technology in a sleek yet robust package, engineered to last.