Click here for technical specifications.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 328.00
The LG-S150M is a daylight studio light with DMX control. High brightness, silent running with passive air cooling, 120° wide light dispersion, unmatched colour fidelity with a TLCI rating of 94+ and Ra95+. LEDGO offers these lights as a 150W soft light for broadcast and TV and film studio lighting. Compared with traditional LED bulbs, the light can achieve an ultra-soft effect and create uniform lighting output without adding extra diffusers.
- Daylight Studio light with DMX control
- Power: 150W
- Power Source: 48V DC 3.34A, 100-240V AC,
- Sony V-lock battery
Rated 0 out of 5$ 830.00 – $ 1,026.00
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 250.00
The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area. ARRI Junior lampheads are available in both manual and pole-operated versions.