Rated 0 out of 5$ 830.00 – $ 1,026.00
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 3,500.00
SkyPanel is available in several sizes: the S30, S60, S120, and S360. The S60 is a mid-range model, featuring a light aperture of 645 x 300 mm and accommodating the vast majority of applications. The S120 is twice as long as the S60, but weighs nearly the same. Its larger light aperture makes a great soft light even better. The S30 is a smaller, more portable version; half the length of the S60, it is perfect for on-the-go mobile applications. The S360 is the largest and brightest SkyPanel with four times the output of the S60 and almost six times the aperture size. The S360 is perfect for lighting large areas with tuneable, soft light. Unlike other tuneable fixtures, SkyPanel makes no sacrifice when it comes to light output. SkyPanel puts out a tremendous amount of light, in a soft and uniform beam field. Brighter than a 2 kW tungsten soft light or a 6 kW tungsten space light, the SkyPanel S60 has more than enough light for most applications. At the same time, the lamphead is able to perform beautifully at lower light levels. This range of illumination and color gives users an unprecedented amount of control. Made in Germany to the high standards for which all ARRI products are known, SkyPanel is built to last – constructed from resilient materials and assembled by hand with great care. Other features include an on-board battery input for mobile applications, LAN port for network connectivity, USB-A port for firmware updates via thumb drive, and many more.
Rated 0 out of 5
Rated 0 out of 5$ 250.00
The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 888.00
- DMX control with LCD display
- Incredible value wide LED panel
- High performance light source with excellent colorimetry
- Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Power: 288
- Power Source: 24V DC, 100-240V AC
- Brightness Control: WiFi, 2.4G, DMX and Dimmer
- Colour Temperature: 2700K - 7500K
- CRI (Ra): 95
- Dimensions: 1375 x 330 x 32mm
- Illumination: (LM): 24076LM / llluminalion(LUX): 7500K: 3993Lux@1M; 1194Lux@2M; 555Lux@3M; 321Lux@4M; 216Lux@5M; | 2700K: 4125Lux@1M; 1233Lux@2M; 573Lux@3M; 331Lux@4M; 222Lux@5M;
- Light Type: Studio
- Modular: No
- Weight: Approx 11kg