Set of 4 Tiffen Filters 6” x 6” consisting of 85, 85ND.3, 85ND.6 & 85ND.9
- Blends both an amber color conversion 85 and a neutral density filter
- ND filtrations results in exposure reduction for darkening the entire image in order to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required
- ND.3 reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 reduces light by 3 stops
- 85 filtration converts the color temperature to 3400K for use with type A (tungsten) films.
*Image shows the 85ND.3 filter
Category: Special offer: Tiffen Filters
Rated 0 out of 5$ 88.00
- Adds a warm, pale purple colour to bright areas of the image while allowing other portions to remain neutrally coloured.
- Dense colour at the edge tapers to clear in the middle
- Made with Tiffen's ColorCore technology by laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 1,108.00
Rated 0 out of 5$ 488.00
A combination of hot mirror infrared (IR) control filter and a neutral density (ND) filter. Ideal for HD cameras which have greater low-light sensitivity and greater susceptibility to IR contamination. Ideal for use on HD cameras without an integrated IR-blocking filter.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 288.00
Rated 0 out of 5$ 328.00
- Produces a soft clean halation around practical and specular light sources, while keeping an apparent sharpness on the overall image
- The Glimmerglass series of filters also has a benefit of sparkling when viewed, which can add reassurance to your talent when shooting beauty; that way you can fully concentrate on the look of your shot.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 168.00
Rated 0 out of 5$ 188.00
The set consists of:
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.3 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.6 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.9 filter
- specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image
- densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.