|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 15 cm|
Set of 4 Tiffen 3″ x 3” Filters consisting of ND0.3, ND0.6 & ND0.9
Reduce the amount of light passing through the camera lens without changing the color of the scene. They are especially useful in bright light conditions to help prevent overexposure. Neutral Density filters also allow proper exposure at a wider lens opening for reduced depth-of-field to highlight a key subject by making the foreground and/or background out of focus.
- Eliminates overly bright, washed-out images
- Balances exposure
- Controls depth-of-field
- Allows slower shutter speeds to produce blurred motion effects
- Produces a soft clean halation around practical and specular light sources, while keeping an apparent sharpness on the overall image
- The Glimmerglass series of filters also has a benefit of sparkling when viewed, which can add reassurance to your talent when shooting beauty; that way you can fully concentrate on the look of your shot.
- Blends both an amber color conversion 85 and a neutral density filter
- ND filtrations results in exposure reduction for darkening the entire image in order to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required
- ND.3 reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 reduces light by 3 stops
- 85 filtration converts the color temperature to 3400K for use with type A (tungsten) films.