Schneider 6.6”x6.6” 85ND filter
A combination of the Schneider neutral density and 85 colour conversion filter.
Neutral Density Filter
Appears grey and reduces light reaching the film without affecting colour balance.
- ND.3 – reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 – reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 – reduces light by 3 stops
85 Color Conversion Filter
Corrects colour temperature difference between the recording medium and the light source. Produces cooler results compared to the 85B which converts tungsten film to daylight.
- Fast alignment to the lens using swing away configured matte boxes
- Contains a retaining ring to accommodate 138mm round filters like polarisers and diopters
- Maintain a complete light seal when tilting matte boxes
- Inner diameter of 114mm can be stepped down with Threaded Adaptor Rings down to 80mm
- Load capacity of 8 kg
- Ergonomic kip lever to lock and release the articulated joints
- Multiple clamping options
- Patented design prevents over torqueing of joints and reduces wear and tear
- Built from anodized aluminium and stainless steel for maximum durability