View cart “Transvideo StarliteHD+ monitor” has been added to your cart.
Rotolight HSS transmitter
Controls up to 10 Skyport-enabled lights remotely from your camera. Supports High-Speed Sync mode up to 1/8000 second and offers access to 20 channels and four groups. Runs on two AA batteries and has a mini-USB port for firmware updates.
SKU: N/A Category: Lighting and Accessories
Rated 0 out of 5$ 1,150.00 – $ 1,520.00
A flexible light panel that is lightweight and portable, suited for shooting in small spaces. With the removable PVC cover, it is waterproof and adapted for rainy weathers. Basic kit includes: light mat, AC adapter, X band bracket, Dimmer and V mount battery plate.
Rated 0 out of 5
Rated 0 out of 5$ 830.00 – $ 1,026.00
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 10,888.00
Where a lightweight Fresnel spotlight using daylight characteristics with compact size and high efficiency is needed, ARRI True Blue D-Series Fresnels are the preferred choice. ARRI's elegant modular construction, using corrosion-resistant aluminium extrusions and lightweight die castings, offers great structural strength and weather resistance. Together with ARRI flicker-free Electronic Ballasts, the rugged True Blue D-Series is ideal for all types of location lighting.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 780.00
ARRI True Blue represent an unprecedented evolution of the location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI True Blue T1 is available in both manual and pole-operated versions.