Rated 0 out of 5$ 830.00 – $ 1,026.00
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 588.00
- DMX control with LCD display
- Incredible value, portable wide LED panel
- High performance light source with excellent colorimetry
- Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Ultra-thin design (27mm)
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Interal 2.4G remote control receiver with WiFi control box, control the light via smart phone or telecontroller
- Dimmer control
- Barn doors included
- Rear heat dissapation to keep the light cool
- Control brightness, colour and colour temperature via the WiFi Control Box
- To fit Lighting Stands LG-280 / LG-186 - Spigot mount size 16mm | 5/8"
- Honeycomb Louver also available
Rated 0 out of 5$ 500.00
ARRI True Blue represent an unprecedented evolution of the studio fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI Fresnels are available in both manual and pole-operated versions. Using a 3,000 W lamp allows a 65 % higher light output while maintaining the size and weight of the fixture. Modern studio dimmer systems have the capacity to support 3,000 W, and in contrast to 5,000 W lamps, this power class can be operated within the standard 16 V - 230 V power grid of most countries. This saves costs in cabling and energy, and purchase costs of the fixture itself. Another possible scenario is a switch to HD recording systems, which are still less sensitive than SD cameras. In these situations the 2,000 W lamps can simply be replaced with 3,000 W lamps to provide the illumination headroom required.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 328.00
The LG-S150M is a daylight studio light with DMX control. High brightness, silent running with passive air cooling, 120° wide light dispersion, unmatched colour fidelity with a TLCI rating of 94+ and Ra95+. LEDGO offers these lights as a 150W soft light for broadcast and TV and film studio lighting. Compared with traditional LED bulbs, the light can achieve an ultra-soft effect and create uniform lighting output without adding extra diffusers.
- Daylight Studio light with DMX control
- Power: 150W
- Power Source: 48V DC 3.34A, 100-240V AC,
- Sony V-lock battery
Rated 0 out of 5