|Dimensions||125 × 10 × 10 cm|
QS Q-LED-X Crossfade
268$ – 428$
Features X-fade White Light: Crossfade blending of our Candle Light diode (2000k) and our Overcast Daylight diode (6000k) mixing a balanced variable color spectrum.
Low Profile: Easy to hide when space is at a minimum the Linear LED lamp can be mounted against a wall or ceiling without compromising framing.
Self Ballasted: Quasar lamps do not require troublesome power supplies or ballasts Compatible with most dimming systems.
Expandable and Scalable: Stack them in columns and rows to create large LED panels of any size, or end to end for long linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns and 3D structures.
120vac or 240vac vs. 12vdc: Many modern LED lamps run on 12volt which can be very useful especially on battery packs but 12volts is highly problematic when powering large scale arrays with multiple lights or when needing to cable more than 12 feet / 3 Meters from the power source where line loss effects the output and performance of the LED luminaire.
Energy Efficiency: At 90+ lumens per watt the lamps vastly outperforms Quartz, Halogen, Plasma and HMI lighting sources in the luminous output to power consumption ratio.
Single End Power Input: Providing a clean appearance and easy to cable light without the need for overly complicated wiring looms that become a spiderweb, tangling themselves around stands and costing time and energy to both straighten and dress out of view.
- DMX control with LCD display
- Incredible value, portable wide LED panel
- High performance light source with excellent colorimetry
- Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Ultra-thin design (27mm)
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Interal 2.4G remote control receiver with WiFi control box, control the light via smart phone or telecontroller
- Dimmer control
- Barn doors included
- Rear heat dissapation to keep the light cool
- Control brightness, colour and colour temperature via the WiFi Control Box
- To fit Lighting Stands LG-280 / LG-186 - Spigot mount size 16mm | 5/8"
- Honeycomb Louver also available
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.