View cart “Flolight microbeam 128 LED” has been added to your cart.
K5600 evolution kit
The kit consists of
- 1 X UOB200B1 JOKER 200 HEAD W/9FT CLEAR GLASS BEAKER, A0200LNPAR EVOLUTION BEAMER PAR
- 1 X U0200A 200W ALPHA HEAD, A0200LS 200W LENS SET WITH 200W LENS BAG
- 1 X A0200EC 2-LIGHT EVOLUTION KIT SOFT CASE
- 2 X PO200KS MEDIUM KIT STAND BLACK, B0200EVO 200W ELECTRONIC POWER SUPPLY
- 2 X LO200LCLT 200W SYLVANIA LCL LAMP 3200K
- 2 X LO200LCLD 200W SYLVANIA LCL LAMP 5600K
Category: Lighting and Accessories
Rated 0 out of 5$ 780.00
ARRI True Blue represent an unprecedented evolution of the location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI True Blue T1 is available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 830.00 – $ 1,026.00
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 250.00
The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 10,888.00
Where a lightweight Fresnel spotlight using daylight characteristics with compact size and high efficiency is needed, ARRI True Blue D-Series Fresnels are the preferred choice. ARRI's elegant modular construction, using corrosion-resistant aluminium extrusions and lightweight die castings, offers great structural strength and weather resistance. Together with ARRI flicker-free Electronic Ballasts, the rugged True Blue D-Series is ideal for all types of location lighting.