K5600 evolution kit
The kit consists of
- 1 X UOB200B1 JOKER 200 HEAD W/9FT CLEAR GLASS BEAKER, A0200LNPAR EVOLUTION BEAMER PAR
- 1 X U0200A 200W ALPHA HEAD, A0200LS 200W LENS SET WITH 200W LENS BAG
- 1 X A0200EC 2-LIGHT EVOLUTION KIT SOFT CASE
- 2 X PO200KS MEDIUM KIT STAND BLACK, B0200EVO 200W ELECTRONIC POWER SUPPLY
- 2 X LO200LCLT 200W SYLVANIA LCL LAMP 3200K
- 2 X LO200LCLD 200W SYLVANIA LCL LAMP 5600K
Category: Lighting and Accessories
Rated 0 out of 5$ 588.00
- DMX control with LCD display
- Incredible value, portable wide LED panel
- High performance light source with excellent colorimetry
- Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Ultra-thin design (27mm)
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Interal 2.4G remote control receiver with WiFi control box, control the light via smart phone or telecontroller
- Dimmer control
- Barn doors included
- Rear heat dissapation to keep the light cool
- Control brightness, colour and colour temperature via the WiFi Control Box
- To fit Lighting Stands LG-280 / LG-186 - Spigot mount size 16mm | 5/8"
- Honeycomb Louver also available
Rotolight Titan X2 Cinematic RGBWW light with standard operated yoke, international power supply and dedicated power cable set
Rated 0 out of 5
A ground-breaking LED soft light, it utilizes state of the art RGBWW technology to deliver unparalleled light output, outstanding colour accuracy for gorgeous skin tones and a suite of industry-first features to enhance the creative possibilities of lighting professionals. Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Titan™ X2 delivers the very latest in LED technology in a sleek yet robust package, engineered to last.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 250.00
The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 500.00
ARRI True Blue represent an unprecedented evolution of the studio fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, ARRI has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 new improvements for studio and location lighting. ARRI Fresnels are available in both manual and pole-operated versions. Using a 3,000 W lamp allows a 65 % higher light output while maintaining the size and weight of the fixture. Modern studio dimmer systems have the capacity to support 3,000 W, and in contrast to 5,000 W lamps, this power class can be operated within the standard 16 V - 230 V power grid of most countries. This saves costs in cabling and energy, and purchase costs of the fixture itself. Another possible scenario is a switch to HD recording systems, which are still less sensitive than SD cameras. In these situations the 2,000 W lamps can simply be replaced with 3,000 W lamps to provide the illumination headroom required.