The DMX Connection Box allows control of the 360EX or a string of them daisychained together from a remote lighting console. The box offers 512 addresses, LCD display, 5-Pin XLR in/out, RJ45 in/out and a power adapter holder that allows you to mount the box and the adapter to a light stand.
View cart “Arri Skypanel S60-RP MAN 5600k” has been added to your cart.
Rated 0 out of 5
Rated 0 out of 5$ 1,150.00 – $ 1,520.00
A flexible light panel that is lightweight and portable, suited for shooting in small spaces. With the removable PVC cover, it is waterproof and adapted for rainy weathers. Basic kit includes: light mat, AC adapter, X band bracket, Dimmer and V mount battery plate.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 888.00
- DMX control with LCD display
- Incredible value wide LED panel
- High performance light source with excellent colorimetry
- Bi-colour Ultra Soft LED Studio Light
- Power: 288
- Power Source: 24V DC, 100-240V AC
- Brightness Control: WiFi, 2.4G, DMX and Dimmer
- Colour Temperature: 2700K - 7500K
- CRI (Ra): 95
- Dimensions: 1375 x 330 x 32mm
- Illumination: (LM): 24076LM / llluminalion(LUX): 7500K: 3993Lux@1M; 1194Lux@2M; 555Lux@3M; 321Lux@4M; 216Lux@5M; | 2700K: 4125Lux@1M; 1233Lux@2M; 573Lux@3M; 331Lux@4M; 222Lux@5M;
- Light Type: Studio
- Modular: No
- Weight: Approx 11kg
Rotolight Titan X2 Cinematic RGBWW light with standard operated yoke, international power supply and dedicated power cable set
Rated 0 out of 5
A ground-breaking LED soft light, it utilizes state of the art RGBWW technology to deliver unparalleled light output, outstanding colour accuracy for gorgeous skin tones and a suite of industry-first features to enhance the creative possibilities of lighting professionals. Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Titan™ X2 delivers the very latest in LED technology in a sleek yet robust package, engineered to last.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 250.00
The ARRI Junior series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Junior lampheads, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area.