Designed for use on larger film and video cameras, the CINE™ lens shade, or “french flag”, attaches quickly and accurately to multiple points on the camera body or mattebox. The surprisingly strong plastic clamp has 1.5”-wide rubber-coated jaws and pivoting rubber tips which ensure a solid base, enabling multiple points of attachment, yet eliminating scratches or damage to equipment.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 308.00
A flexible bellows style donut designed to be used with rod mounted or swing away configured matte box.
- Fast alignment to the lens using swing away configured matte boxes
- Contains a retaining ring to accommodate 138mm round filters like polarisers and diopters
- Maintain a complete light seal when tilting matte boxes
- Inner diameter of 114mm can be stepped down with Threaded Adaptor Rings down to 80mm
Rated 0 out of 5$ 458.00
A combination of the Schneider neutral density and 85 colour conversion filter. Neutral Density Filter Appears grey and reduces light reaching the film without affecting colour balance.
- ND.3 - reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 - reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 - reduces light by 3 stops
Rated 0 out of 5$ 118.00
Rated 0 out of 5$ 1,158.00
Rated 0 out of 5$ 778.00