Discontinued model that uses the P2/27 lamp (sold separately).
Rated 0 out of 52,288$
The kit consists of
- 1 X UOB200B1 JOKER 200 HEAD W/9FT CLEAR GLASS BEAKER, A0200LNPAR EVOLUTION BEAMER PAR
- 1 X U0200A 200W ALPHA HEAD, A0200LS 200W LENS SET WITH 200W LENS BAG
- 1 X A0200EC 2-LIGHT EVOLUTION KIT SOFT CASE
- 2 X PO200KS MEDIUM KIT STAND BLACK, B0200EVO 200W ELECTRONIC POWER SUPPLY
- 2 X LO200LCLT 200W SYLVANIA LCL LAMP 3200K
- 2 X LO200LCLD 200W SYLVANIA LCL LAMP 5600K
Rated 0 out of 53,500$
SkyPanel is available in several sizes: the S30, S60, S120, and S360. The S60 is a mid-range model, featuring a light aperture of 645 x 300 mm and accommodating the vast majority of applications. The S120 is twice as long as the S60, but weighs nearly the same. Its larger light aperture makes a great soft light even better. The S30 is a smaller, more portable version; half the length of the S60, it is perfect for on-the-go mobile applications. The S360 is the largest and brightest SkyPanel with four times the output of the S60 and almost six times the aperture size. The S360 is perfect for lighting large areas with tuneable, soft light. Unlike other tuneable fixtures, SkyPanel makes no sacrifice when it comes to light output. SkyPanel puts out a tremendous amount of light, in a soft and uniform beam field. Brighter than a 2 kW tungsten soft light or a 6 kW tungsten space light, the SkyPanel S60 has more than enough light for most applications. At the same time, the lamphead is able to perform beautifully at lower light levels. This range of illumination and color gives users an unprecedented amount of control. Made in Germany to the high standards for which all ARRI products are known, SkyPanel is built to last – constructed from resilient materials and assembled by hand with great care. Other features include an on-board battery input for mobile applications, LAN port for network connectivity, USB-A port for firmware updates via thumb drive, and many more.
Rated 0 out of 51,098$ – 1,288$
The ideal way to upgrade to LED
- No Down-Time: Relamp your studio from Halogen to LED instantly
- Ultra-High Quality: 98CRI – matches Tungsten or Daylight without correction
- Full-range dimming on your existing AC Dimmers – without color shift!
- Flicker-Free: even when dimmed down.
- Safe: no burns, no fire hazard, does not explode like Halogen
- No heat on subject or talent
- Environmentally Conscious: Easiest way to make your business sustainable.
- Reliable: Fully self-protected for a very long life, ongoing warranty available.
- ROI: A typical TV studio saves thousands beyond the initial cost within the first year!
- 1/4 the cost of comparable 1k LED Fresnels.