6.6 x 6.6″ Tropic Blue 2 Solid Color Filter
Adds a cool, fluid coloration across the entire image and subdues red and yellow casts. This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- Blends both an amber color conversion 85 and a neutral density filter
- ND filtrations results in exposure reduction for darkening the entire image in order to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required
- ND.3 reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 reduces light by 3 stops
- 85 filtration converts the color temperature to 3400K for use with type A (tungsten) films.
- Adds a warm, pale purple colour to bright areas of the image while allowing other portions to remain neutrally coloured.
- Dense colour at the edge tapers to clear in the middle
- Made with Tiffen's ColorCore technology by laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch.
- Eliminates overly bright, washed-out images
- Balances exposure
- Controls depth-of-field
- Allows slower shutter speeds to produce blurred motion effects
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.3 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.6 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.9 filter
- specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image
- densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.