6.6 x 6.6″ Pearlescent 2 Filter
Softens contrast and reduces sharpness, useful to reduce the appearance of blemishes and soften highlights, applicable for high resolution digital cinematgraphy. Adds a pearlscent halo to enhance subject’s appearance or produce a desired effect.
- Blends both an amber color conversion 85 and a neutral density filter
- ND filtrations results in exposure reduction for darkening the entire image in order to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required
- ND.3 reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 reduces light by 3 stops
- 85 filtration converts the color temperature to 3400K for use with type A (tungsten) films.
- Produces a soft clean halation around practical and specular light sources, while keeping an apparent sharpness on the overall image
- The Glimmerglass series of filters also has a benefit of sparkling when viewed, which can add reassurance to your talent when shooting beauty; that way you can fully concentrate on the look of your shot.