6.6 x 6.6″ Pearlescent 2 Filter
Softens contrast and reduces sharpness, useful to reduce the appearance of blemishes and soften highlights, applicable for high resolution digital cinematgraphy. Adds a pearlscent halo to enhance subject’s appearance or produce a desired effect.
- Blends both an amber color conversion 85 and a neutral density filter
- ND filtrations results in exposure reduction for darkening the entire image in order to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required
- ND.3 reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 reduces light by 3 stops
- 85 filtration converts the color temperature to 3400K for use with type A (tungsten) films.
- Eliminates overly bright, washed-out images
- Balances exposure
- Controls depth-of-field
- Allows slower shutter speeds to produce blurred motion effects
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.3 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.6 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.9 filter
- specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image
- densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.