6.6 x 6.6″ Pearlescent 2 Filter
Softens contrast and reduces sharpness, useful to reduce the appearance of blemishes and soften highlights, applicable for high resolution digital cinematgraphy. Adds a pearlscent halo to enhance subject’s appearance or produce a desired effect.
Category: Special offer: Tiffen Filters
Rated 0 out of 588$
- Adds a warm, pale purple colour to bright areas of the image while allowing other portions to remain neutrally coloured.
- Dense colour at the edge tapers to clear in the middle
- Made with Tiffen's ColorCore technology by laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch.
Rated 0 out of 51,108$
Rated 0 out of 51,388$
- Blends both an amber color conversion 85 and a neutral density filter
- ND filtrations results in exposure reduction for darkening the entire image in order to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required
- ND.3 reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 reduces light by 3 stops
- 85 filtration converts the color temperature to 3400K for use with type A (tungsten) films.
Rated 0 out of 5288$
Adds a cool, fluid coloration across the entire image and subdues red and yellow casts. This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
Rated 0 out of 5168$
Rated 0 out of 5118$