6.6 x 6.6″ Clear Coral 1 Graduated Soft Edge Filter
- adds a warm, pale, orange colouration to bright areas of an image while allowing some portions to remain neutrally coloured.
- dense colouring at the edge tapers to clear in the middle
- results in a more realistic look
Category: Special offer: Tiffen Filters
Rated 0 out of 5$ 88.00
Reduce the amount of light passing through the camera lens without changing the color of the scene. They are especially useful in bright light conditions to help prevent overexposure. Neutral Density filters also allow proper exposure at a wider lens opening for reduced depth-of-field to highlight a key subject by making the foreground and/or background out of focus.
- Eliminates overly bright, washed-out images
- Balances exposure
- Controls depth-of-field
- Allows slower shutter speeds to produce blurred motion effects
Rated 0 out of 5$ 288.00
Rated 0 out of 5$ 1,388.00
- Blends both an amber color conversion 85 and a neutral density filter
- ND filtrations results in exposure reduction for darkening the entire image in order to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required
- ND.3 reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 reduces light by 3 stops
- 85 filtration converts the color temperature to 3400K for use with type A (tungsten) films.
Rated 0 out of 5$ 328.00
Rated 0 out of 5$ 1,108.00
Rated 0 out of 5$ 188.00