4″ x 5.65″ Hot Mirror IRND Filter
A combination of hot mirror infrared (IR) control filter and a neutral density (ND) filter. Ideal for HD cameras which have greater low-light sensitivity and greater susceptibility to IR contamination. Ideal for use on HD cameras without an integrated IR-blocking filter.
- Adds a warm, pale purple colour to bright areas of the image while allowing other portions to remain neutrally coloured.
- Dense colour at the edge tapers to clear in the middle
- Made with Tiffen's ColorCore technology by laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch.
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.3 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.6 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.9 filter
- specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image
- densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.