4 x 4″ Sepia 3 Solid Color Filter
- Adds a warm, pale greenish-brown colour across the entire image
- Creates nostalgic, old-fashioned appearance
- Solid colour design makes it suitable to be paired with other filters
Category: Special offer: Tiffen Filters
Rated 0 out of 588$
Reduce the amount of light passing through the camera lens without changing the color of the scene. They are especially useful in bright light conditions to help prevent overexposure. Neutral Density filters also allow proper exposure at a wider lens opening for reduced depth-of-field to highlight a key subject by making the foreground and/or background out of focus.
- Eliminates overly bright, washed-out images
- Balances exposure
- Controls depth-of-field
- Allows slower shutter speeds to produce blurred motion effects
Rated 0 out of 5488$
A combination of hot mirror infrared (IR) control filter and a neutral density (ND) filter. Ideal for HD cameras which have greater low-light sensitivity and greater susceptibility to IR contamination. Ideal for use on HD cameras without an integrated IR-blocking filter.
Rated 0 out of 5288$
Rated 0 out of 51,388$
- Blends both an amber color conversion 85 and a neutral density filter
- ND filtrations results in exposure reduction for darkening the entire image in order to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required
- ND.3 reduces light by 1 stop
- ND.6 reduces light by 2 stops
- ND.9 reduces light by 3 stops
- 85 filtration converts the color temperature to 3400K for use with type A (tungsten) films.
Rated 0 out of 5328$
- Produces a soft clean halation around practical and specular light sources, while keeping an apparent sharpness on the overall image
- The Glimmerglass series of filters also has a benefit of sparkling when viewed, which can add reassurance to your talent when shooting beauty; that way you can fully concentrate on the look of your shot.
Rated 0 out of 5288$
- simulate the presence of smoke to substitute typical theatrical smoke generators
- Grades of 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 2, 3, and 4 are also available where this filter type's effect becomes approximately twice as strong with each grade number increase.
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport