- Adds a warm, pale greenish-brown colour across the entire image
- Creates nostalgic, old-fashioned appearance
- Solid colour design makes it suitable to be paired with other filters
A combination of hot mirror infrared (IR) control filter and a neutral density (ND) filter. Ideal for HD cameras which have greater low-light sensitivity and greater susceptibility to IR contamination. Ideal for use on HD cameras without an integrated IR-blocking filter.
A warming colour conversation filter that results in colour temperature decrease from 5500K to 3400K.
A colour graduated filter that creates spectacular images such as converting a dull washed out sky to a breathtaking blue. Ideal for landscape photography.
- adds a warm, pale, orange colouration to bright areas of an image while allowing some portions to remain neutrally coloured.
- dense colouring at the edge tapers to clear in the middle
- results in a more realistic look
A combination of both a hot mirror infrared control filter and a neutral density filter. Ideal for HD cameras without an integrated infrared blocking filter.
Softens contrast and reduces sharpness, useful to reduce the appearance of blemishes and soften highlights, applicable for high resolution digital cinematgraphy. Adds a pearlscent halo to enhance subject's appearance or produce a desired effect.
Adds a cool, fluid coloration across the entire image and subdues red and yellow casts. This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
The set consists of:
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.3 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.6 filter
- 1x Tiffen Soft Edge Graduated ND.9 filter
- specifically darken skies and other bright areas of the image
- densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the density and clear areas
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.
- simulate the presence of smoke to substitute typical theatrical smoke generators
- Grades of 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 2, 3, and 4 are also available where this filter type's effect becomes approximately twice as strong with each grade number increase.
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport