Vintage Cloud Steenbeck Digitizer
Brand: Vintage Cloud Steenbeck
Part: Digitizer for Film Archives
The World’s First True All – In – One Digitizer For Film Archives
Visit the vintage cloud website here:
Unprecedented Ease, Speed and Affordability
Vintage Cloud Steenbeck is the only system capable of digitizing separate image and audio at the same time at up to 4K resolution and up to 60 fps.
As such it is 3-5 times less costly per digitized hour than other systems while delivering unprecedented image quality. It can also analyse the picture quality of a scanned film master or proxy to check for out of focus, dust/dirt level and film grain noise level, using 3rd party software Vidicert.
Recognizing the nature of much archive material, Vintage Cloud Steenbeck is highly tolerant of broken perforations, fragile splices, warped and brittle film, and is also capable of handling shrunken film via a special capstan sprocket.
The system boasts a tactile, no nonsense interface giving you quick and intuitive access to what matters.
Save a lot of time and money by investing in a Vintage Cloud Steenbeck digitization system.
For 16mm we can digitize all audio formats, for 35mm Sepmag, Sepopt, Comopt, line in from a sound follower using internal biphase.
Based on Steenbeck’s famous film transport mechanics
• Very tolerant to broken perforations, fragile splices, warped and brittle film
• Shrunken film handling with special capstan sprocket (optional)
• Scans in HD, 2K and 4K in real time and up to 60 fps
• Audio levels adjustment and metering
• WRGB adjustable LED light source for tinted film compensation
• Steenbeck sound mover for easy, live synchronization adjustments
• Adjustable saturation and gamma curve settings
• Focus adjustment with on-screen peaking aid
• Adjustable pillar and letter box masking
• High quality digital zooming and positioning
• Integrated ProRes 422 HQ, DNxHD and Uncompressed HD recording to SSD media
• Realtime SDI uncompressed output in full scanning resolution and frame rate
• Headphone, internal and external speakers for audio monitoring
• MP4 preview files written directly to USB stick or network storage (optional)
• Smart Indexing metadata integration over network supported (customized to support customer infrastructure) (optional)
• Integrated live video and audio scopes
• Tactile and user-friendly control interface